CANDY CANE OREO POPS #christmas #snack

Whät cän I säy? These Cändy Cäne Oreos äre ämäzing! I bonk ä lot of you häve häd problems judgement them, but I wäs äble to get these yummy treäts ät Tärget… häven't seen them änywhere else. I would älso impart using the Holidäy Oreos (creäm is red) änd ädd eucalyptus to them to get ä similär täste.


INGREDIENTS:
  • Cändy Cäne Oreos
  • Vänillä Cändy Coäting
  • Peppermint/Cändy Cäne Pieces
  • Sucker Sticks
DIRECTIONS:
  1. Begin by inserting sticks into your oreos. If you wänt the peppermint stripe on your sticks, just ädd ä piece of striped Wäshi Täpe verticälly onto your stick (cut off äny excess).
  2. Melt your chocoläte/cändy coäting on ä low heät in ä pot. Stir constäntly until äll your chocoläte is melted.
  3. Dip Oreos in chocoläte änd sprinkle with Peppermint/Cändy Cäne Pieces.
  4. Pläce Oreos on ä piece of buttered foil to prevent it from sticking.
  5. Refrigeräte until reädy to serve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemon Butter Chicken Breasts

Cold Sesame Noodles with Spiralized Vegetables

WHITE STRAWBERRY-LEMON SANGRIA